In no uncertain terms, Don’t Tread On Me!
This mug is designed in the vein of the Gadsden Flag. This flag is named after politician Christopher Gadsden (1724–1805), who designed it in 1775 during the American Revolution. It was used by the Continental Marines as an early motto flag, along with the Moultrie Flag. It is often used in the United States as a symbol for gun rights and limited government.
Perfect for coffee, tea, or hot chocolate, this classic, durable black ceramic mug is available in our bigger 15 oz mug (cuz bigger is always better!). High-quality sublimation printing on both sides of the mug makes it an appreciated gift to every true hot beverage lover, or as a welcome addition to your own kitchen! It’s dishwasher and microwave-safe, too.
Hey Patriot! This design is also available on many more of our great products! Click HERE to sort by your favorite product type!
MUG TEXT: Don’t Tread On Me
Don't Tread On Me 🐍 - 15 oz. Ceramic Mug
- 15 oz black ceramic mug- 4.73 inches in height and 3.15 inches in diameter
- Unique bold design sublimated printing on both sides of mug- no cheesy decals here!
- Ink is eco-friendly and water-based
- Proudly designed, printed and shipped in the USA
- Microwave and dishwasher safe