In no uncertain terms, Don’t Tread On Me!
This shirt is designed in the vein of the Gadsden Flag. This flag is named after politician Christopher Gadsden (1724–1805), who designed it in 1775 during the American Revolution. It was used by the Continental Marines as an early motto flag, along with the Moultrie Flag. It is often used in the United States as a symbol for gun rights and limited government.
Make a bold statement in this unisex t-shirt. It's comfortable, classic style, easy to wear, and a must-have in everyone’s wardrobe! This shirt comes in 8 sizes (S - 5XL) and 11 colors. This shirt is perfect for guys and gals alike!
Hey Patriot! This design is also available on many more of our great products! Click HERE to sort by your favorite product type!
SHIRT TEXT: Don't Tread On Me
Don't Tread On Me 🐍 - Unisex Tee
- Runs true to size (we recommend checking out the Sizing Guide below to ensure you’re getting the best size for you). To learn more about the fit & style of our various t-shirts, check out the Fit/Style Guide by clicking here
- Classic relaxed fit
- Medium weight tee - 100% open-end preshrunk cotton / jersey knit (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Available in 11 awesome colors and 8 sizes
- Crew neck
- Short sleeve
- Shoulder seams sit slightly off the shoulders
- No side seams (1-piece tubular knit making shirt more attractive)
- Generous length (you don’t have to worry about this t-shirt turning into some sort of a crop top)
- High quality sublimation printing makes the image a part of shirt (no cheesy decals here!)
- Proudly designed, printed, and shipped in the USA