Even your wee ones can help spread the word! The classic, comfy fit of this 100% cotton unisex tee is perfectly soft and a perfect fit for your toddler girl or boy.
Help support the Ohio Stands Up! movement. Our mission is to file the first federal lawsuit to CHALLENGE Governor DeWine’s entire Emergency Order, EDUCATE Ohioans and all Americans on the reality of COVID-19, while we HONOR our Constitutional Rights in the process. When you purchase any of our Ohio Stands Up! products, you are directly supporting this grassroots organization, made up of courageous and concerned freedom-loving Ohioans. Ohio Stands Up! is fighting not only for Ohio, but for the nation. Our lawsuit will set national precedent. As the saying goes, “Where Ohio goes, so goes the nation.”
100% of the profits go directly to the organization to continue to fund legal action as well as educating the public. Ohio has had enough!!! Stand up with us!
Whether layered or alone, this little tee is perfectly soft for your toddler’s sensitive skin, yet durable and breathable enough to stand up to your toddler's playtime demands. These tees are made from 100% combed ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors, see Key Features for details) and available in 4 sizes (2T- 5/6T) and 8 colors. This unisex style is perfect for your wee ones, boys and girls alike!
SHIRT TEXT: Ohio stands Up! logo; Join the Movement because kids need to grow up free;
Ohio Stands Up! - Toddler Unisex Tee
- Runs true to size (we recommend checking out the Sizing Guide below to ensure you’re getting the best size for you). To learn more about the fit & style of our various t-shirts, check out the Fit/Style Guide by clicking here
- Classic Unisex Fit
- Available in 8 awesome colors and 4 sizes
- Solid colors are 100% cotton; Heather colors are 60% cotton & 40% polyester; Heather is 90% cotton & 10% polyester.
- Short sleeve
- Crew neck
- High quality sublimation printing makes the image a part of shirt (no cheesy decals here!)
- Proudly designed, printed, and shipped in the USA